2012 | A Year in CostumeMonday, December 31, 2012
5 things I know for sure:
1. Color is my coffee…my crack…my COMPULSION
I crave ROYGBIV like an addict on incline. It’s no wonder my girls are aptly called “Skittles”…Taste the rainbow, chug it down, and dish it out honey!
2. You know how Coco says before you leave the house, take off one accessory?
I say pile ‘em on peeps!
I would much rather be the old woman who brunches with ALL her bijoux than one whom only rejoices in bingo.
3. I see the world through print and pattern.
Like a kaleidoscope of repetition, I find it best applied when mixed and matched. Stripes and spots, flowers and dots, that’s what makes the world go ‘round.
4. The devil is in the DETAILS.
Dress, design, décor…he shows up in mysterious ways. My most memorable looks are the ones that work angles from tip to toe. NEVER forget- that’s what sets YOU apart from the masses. Effort, my loves!
5. “You will succeed because most people are lazy.”
With that said….here's to making moves and breaking rules in 2013!!!
Go, go, goooooo….It’s ON!!!
Cheers to a fabulous new year my loves!!!!!
Spread the Peace.
Share the Love.
Live Out LOUD!!!
Happy 2013 y'all!!!
Follow HAUTE KHUUTURE